Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/11/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5624
Industry: Training Support
Evo is seeking an Instructional Designer for our Beaverton Client. This is a fast-paced project, so the ideal candidate would need to be able to learn quickly and be a self-starter who can jump right in. They must be a team player who can collaborate, but also work independently and manage their own time and workload. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 7/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Create and deliver training for a large-scale system implementation initiative for the client's Product Creation organization
- Develop training assessment, training plan and curriculum plan to support change and transition
- Work closely with Transition Managers, the rest of the training team, as well as other members of the project team and subject matter experts
- Utilize training best practices and adult learning principles to design, develop and deliver training effectively and creatively
- Completes the analysis, planning, design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of complex training programs using training standards, processes, and templates
- Measures and compares results to desired outcomes and objectives
- Applies learning best practices to design, develop and maintain appropriate training materials and documentation procedures using standardized tools and templates
- Works closely with project team and Super Users/Subject Matter Experts to understand and incorporate system, process and business requirements for training
- Participates in business workshops, may facilitate tool demos and functionality to gather requirements or feedback
- Works in an agile project environment
- Facilitates training locally and globally, in person and virtually
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- At least 5 years instructional design, e-learning and training facilitation experience on a large-scale global project
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Ability to work and collaborate across a large project team
- Strong time and workload management skills
- Solid record of completing and delivering scalable and sustainable training curriculum
- Strong understanding and application of adult learning principles and blended learning techniques
- Project management experience helpful
- Travel: 20%
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.