Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/14/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5477
Evo is seeking an Incident Manager for our Beaverton Client. This position is based in the Operations Center in Hillsboro and may include hours from 6am to 6pm, 7 days per week. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Facilitate SME discussions across department level or single business unit
- Communicate system changes to the business at department level
- Communicate to various levels of the business community in non-technical terms
- Advocates business customers interests and requests across all relevant IT groups
- Collaborates with business to translate goals and objectives into projects (P3)
- Understand customer's business drivers and changes in priorities
- Participates in engagements with remote groups: vendors, other facilities, other departments
- Consults on issue resolution, triage, and troubleshooting
- Act as business specialist as well as technical generalist. Suggest solutions, analyze and document business process, provide functional expertise, big picture perspective, and deep knowledge of business processes
- Gather, validate, and document business requirements within a single function
- Refine requirements to include UI, reporting and/or decision support requirements
- Communicate and coordinate the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions with IT resources
- Provide specific application or tool support and/or training to business
- Oversee and support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials
- Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and validation of test results
- Develop and manage project plan, schedule, scope, and deliverables
- Apply Global IT process standards to regional technology solutions and research and provide standard industry solutions and best practices
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Decision support
- Network monitoring
- Incident management
- Incident escalation
- Application performance
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Subject matter expert
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.