Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/12/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5274
Industry: Image Editor
Evo is looking for a Part-Time Image Editor. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Create and maintain a library of product photo images (print-ready, web-ready, hi-res, lo-res, etc.) to standards for accuracy, detail, and organization through production artists
- Ensures deadlines are met and image quality standards are maintained
- Facilitates photography of product samples for digital image creation
- Communicates with photo studio to ensure images meet standards for layout and quality
- Communicates need dates and coordinates samples
- Keep abreast of current technology and industry standard tools for Photographic Techniques/standards & 3D technology
- Advise IT partners on technology requirements
- Support testing and implementation of new tools and processes
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.