Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/09/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5345
Industry: Asset Coordinator
Evo is seeking an Image Asset Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. You will work across multiple product engines, categories, and levels of leadership to support studio image operations. Qualified candidates will be technical, flexible and capable of playing well with others. This contract opportunity is scheduled to 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintain the highest level of quality control of file deliverables based on brand standards
- Assist in retrieval, processing, organization, naming, archival and distribution of image assets
- Input/manage data from multiple data sources for tracking products through the workflow
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage tools, communicate updates and provide a point of contact for all matters related to asset sensitivity
- Develop and maintain documentation on role and duties associated
- Support standard asset management processes; confidentiality and missing images
- Triage and route issues and requests, in collaboration with Production Support and other internal and external partners
- Maintain workflow systems and manage delivery process to ensure deliveries are within SLA requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Asset Management & FTP asset exchange or operations role
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years additional experience in lieu of degree
- Must have experience with Excel
- Retail product knowledge and/or experience preferred but not required
- Scene7 knowledge and/or experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of photography and retouching preferred but not required
- Self-motivated, results oriented and well organized
- Able to successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong time management skills
- Ability to identify best practices/efficiencies/automations
- Must be curious, fun and calm under pressure
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.