Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/16/2017
Job ID: JN -042017-4859
Industry: Help Desk - IT
Evo's Beaverton Client is seeking an IT Help Desk Technician that is an Apple Mac enthusiast to join a small, fast paced, multi-disciplined team. This individual wil advocate for and support our Clients Apple Mac users across their Beaverton, San Mateo and remote teams. Individual will develop and maintain a competitive laptop/desktop lifecycle that fits within allocated budget; escalate appropriate tickets to team specialists while effectively communicating the problems at hand and the steps already taken to address them; maintain positive vendor relationships; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and ability to communicate technical and business information directly and clearly to co-workers, vendors, contractors and customers.
IT Helpdesk Technician that is an Apple Mac enthusiast that will advocate for and support our Apple Mac users
This is a permanent, full-time position.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide user assistance with MAC OSX and Windows 10 Operating Systems.
- Provide technical Helpdesk support via telephone, remotely, online and face to face
- Perform diagnostic repairs and hardware/software installations
- Maintain an inventory of all equipment, hardware, software and supplies
- Support desktop, laptop, and mobile device systems
- Manage user accounts, computers, and groups in Active Directory, Exchange and Lync/OCS
- Maintain and support Audio/Video conferencing systems
- Create, assign and resolve service requests using support workflow and document details based on work performed in ticket tracking system
- Follow up with users to ensure positive resolution of tickets
- Create training documentation and guides for end users
- Implement hardware
- Provide user assistance with enterprise applications; MS Office, , SharePoint, Cisco VPN, RDP, Adobe, Symantec, Parallels, and other software
- Provide direct technical support to the executive staff
- Troubleshoot/configure basic networking equipment
- Lift objects weighing up to 50lbs
- Change backup tapes
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- College or IT trade school degree desired
- Requires a minimum of 2 - 5 years of related experience
- 2+ MCTS certifications in relevant area
- Apple certification a plus.
- Substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in creative and effective ways
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Self-motivated and works well with limited daily instruction or task management
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.