Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/20/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5390
Industry: Sys Admin - IT
Evo is seeking a Global LP Systems Administrator/Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As the Global LP System Administrator/Analyst, you will be responsible for all elements of Global Loss Prevention system implementation, administration and departmental analytics. Through effective project management practices, analysis and administration this team member will support new system implementation, ensure effective systems operations, and complete analysis of system content to inform both system governance and the Global Loss Prevention Strategy. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Leverage Salesforce/Visualforce and APEX coding experience to implement and maximize the use of key Global Loss Prevention technologies
- Support new system implementation by using project management best practices and other related experiences to ensure seamless delivery
- Utilize experience in the agile development process to fully maximize system capabilities
- Continuous administration of new and existing systems ensuring access, provisioning and data within systems equates to effective user operation
- Support new system implementation through system administration by using project management best practices and other related experiences to ensure seamless delivery
- Receive and effectively communicate system user requests for support, enhancement and feedback to appropriate partners
- Lead the communication of system releases to cross functional stakeholders
- Support the continued integration of data sets within key Loss Prevention systems
- Engage in both the reporting and analysis of data contained within key systems and delivery of clear, insights from the data in multiple formats (presentations, dashboards, etc.)
- Utilize experience in the agile development process to fully maximize system capabilities through strategic evolution of systems capabilities
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.