Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/04/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5142
Evo is looking for a Gift Card Outbound Sales Specialist for our Beaverton Client. As the Gift Card Outbound Sales Specialist, you will play a central role in executing the strategy of the client's outbound retail Gift Card program. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Focus on increasing gift card sales externally as consumer gifts, incentives and rewards, through building effective relationships with clients and resellers, outbound sales and marketing, and constant process improvement
- Manage the sales cycle, and provide leadership for our fulfillment partners and vendors
- Partner with other work streams on the gift card team to develop new and innovative offerings for clients
- Work cross functionally to ensure all stakeholders are kept in the loop and get approvals as appropriate
- Work with our creative agency to develop sales tools and ads to use in outbound marketing campaigns
- Work with gift card marketing team to build and get approval on all marketing materials
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to continuously grow the business
- Work with Gift Card management to identify areas for improvement within Corporate Gift Card programs
- Collect and report relevant feedback from corporate clients and enact change within the department to better meet those needs
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Must have some prior experience in retail sales or customer service in the athletic product industry or the equivalent of consumer packaged goods
- Must have strong communication skills in regard to selling or customer service
- Bachelor's degree 4+ years relevant experience
- Excellent understanding and experience in B2B sales
- Strong understanding and solid track record of outbound sales process: lead generation to closing business to account management
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for product and sport
- Project management experience to oversee all aspects necessary to close and execute business
- Ability to excel in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Standout "can do" attitude and enthusiasm to drive Gift Card team forward
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.