Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/29/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5319
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is seeking a full-time Full-Stack Engineer for our Seattle, Washington client. They re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining app quality analysis through innovation and unconventional thinking.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Invent elegant solutions to hard problems
- Have the opportunity to work across the entire stack from infrastructure to APIs to front end work
- Become deeply familiar with existing code and processes; troubleshoot issues and implement new features
- Quick feedback is critical to the success of the team and customers
- Implement effective instrumentation both on the client and server side applications
- First and foremost, enjoy solving problems and learning
- Own your work and be a team player
- Author excellent code and accept peer feedback well
- Able to communicate complex findings and ideas
- Thrive in a startup environment
- A proven track record of high productivity in designing, coding, debugging
- Bachelors or Master s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience
- Python and JSON
- Familiarity with Unix command line tools and shell scripting
- Familiarity with GitHub, Mac OSX, Google Cloud, and AWS is preferred
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience with tools related to the management of machines such as firewalls and intrusion detection
- Work distribution
- API server management
- Running Android emulators, iOS simulators, and/or Appium/Selenium
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.