Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/31/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5120
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer for our Beaverton Client. They are seeking someone to design, build, write and maintain software used to enable continuous deployment of the hundreds of projects that power the client's product engines. You'll work closely with teams using a wide variety of code runtimes and frameworks so the ability to quickly learn new tools and patterns is a must. Due to the centrality and impact of your code, the highest standards around code quality, architecture, and maintainability are expected as part of your regular, everyday work. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Accelerate the business value of all teams by enabling their fast, rapid, and continuous production deploy
- Extend the limits of possibility in continuous delivery of enterprise-scale software and experiences
- Build automated shared services to be used across PES
- Drive cross-team partnership via fantastic service and focused engagement
- Lead shared infrastructure engineering efforts
- Evaluate and prioritize team efforts via robust runtime usage metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- 6 or more years of relevant professional experience
- 2 or more years Programming experience with go, rust, or ruby
- Strong working knowledge of hosted cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Software delivery using modern ship strategies including unit/integration tests, static analysis, and hosted build system
- Craftsman centered development principles, focusing on simple project setup enabling quality and small iterations
- Experience developing foundational software with tests to ensure stability
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Open source contributor/maintainer
- Enterprise-scale canary strategy
- Hosted build system (e.g. Jenkins)
- Scripting (e.g. Groovy/Python/Node/Bash)
- Hosted metrics integration experience (e.g. NewRelic/ElasticSearch)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.