Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/07/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5257
Industry: SW Development - Front End
Evo is looking for a Front-End Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 9-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with React (experience with other frameworks such as Angular is a plus)
- E2E testing framework, such as Protractor
- Unit test frameworks such as Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Chai, Sinon
- Experience with Node.js a plus
- HTML + HTML5, including Flexbox, semantic markup, accessibility and concepts such as OOCSS, BEM and ATOMIC)
- CSS + CSS2, including cross-browser compliance
- Experience with browser APIs, including a working knowledge of event lifecycles and performance optimization (SPA performance a plus)
- Basic Linux and command line skills
- AWS skills a plus
- Docker experience a plus
- Jenkins experience a plus
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.