Front-End Developer (5016)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Design & develop a diverse set of interactive software products for internal and Consumer-facing web experiences
- Ensure that all coding paths are unit tested and nearly bug free
- Effectively utilize version control and issue tracking software
- Rapidly adapt to new technologies, requirements and application domains
- Collaborate across a diverse team of technologists, designers, business customers and product owners to produce creative software solutions
- Comply with HIPAA, PCI, industry best practices and tech accountabilities for data security and privacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer science degree or related experience preferred but not required
- 4+ years of experience developing, deploying and maintaining web applications
- Experience working as a member of a poly-skilled team or individually
- Proficiency in responsive design patterns
- Experience with MySQL, PostGreSQL, or NoSQL
- Experience with GIT required
- Experience with web front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, SASS, JSON, REST
- Experience with Front-end Integration Test frameworks (Jasmine, Phantom, Protractor, Testacular/Karma
- Experience setting up and using Node, Grunt, Bower
- Experience with nginx, and jade
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO and ASO
- Experience with encryption, security protocols and procedures
- Experience with TDD, cloud technologies (*AWS a plus), continuous delivery and automation patterns, agile (SCRUM) and iterative development cycles
- Mobile/Mobile Web development
- Ability to work at a computer and stand for long periods of time
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than your scheduled hours per week or work outside of regular business hours to complete essential duties of this job
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.