Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/06/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5199
Industry: SW Development - Front End
Evo is looking for a Front-End Developer for a 6-month contract role for our Beaverton Client.
SKILLS and REQURIEMENTS:
- Design and develop front end experiences
- Participate in release and sprint planning activities
- Estimate work efforts
- Research and develop POCs
- Work closely with follow developers, BSAs and UX designer
- 3 years' post-baccalaureate experience as a plug-in and front-end developer
- 1-3 years Illustrator and InDesign plug-in experience
- 3 years of front-end interface development
- 1-2 years of Angular JS 1&2 or other modern framework
- 1 year of REST Web services
- Agile methodologies
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 1-2 years of proven experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.