Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/18/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5187
Evo is seeking a Part-Time Financial Process & Shared Services Accountant for our Beaverton Client. As the Financial Process & Shared Services Accountant, you will be responsible for executing various activities for Air Manufacturing Innovation within our consolidated transaction processing team. This is a new team being stood up to consolidate transactions that are currently decentralized, standardize processes and document operating procedures.
This is a part time role that is estimated to be between 20 and 30 hours per week. The first week of every month during close is expected to require the most hours.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Execute accounting processes and maintain effective internal controls for accounting activities such as journal entries, reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable and fixed assets
- Perform Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing
- Prepare reconciliations in accordance with policy and existing templates
- Clearly and concisely communicate current processes, issues encountered and ideas
- Document standard operating procedures
- Drive continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting processes and financial reporting
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 4-5 years of experience in accounting or related functions
- Positive attitude with strong enthusiasm and passion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate status, issues and risks
- Strong ability to handle and effectively prioritize multiple competing priorities and requests
- Strong ability to develop relationships across teams, seek information and problem solve in order to effectively drive and innovate processes
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.