Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/12/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5178
Evo is seeking an Environmental Graphic Designer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Generates innovative ideas for 2D and 3D design projects including graphics and/or environments and creates original design solutions under the direction of the Sr. Designer
- Communicates and presents design concepts to team/leader/Director
- Creates presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts
- Works with design leader and category team to ensure feasibility of designs, budget, merchandising needs and overall program needs
- Produces electronic files for production purposes
- Actively gains knowledge and experience regarding agency's design philosophy, products and processes
- Supports consumer-led global retail concepts and global store design
- Collaborates in the development of innovative and original retail environments and programs
- Creates 3D retail design solutions and develops concepts by others that support retail business plans
- Designs in collaboration with design team or independently
- Evolves retail concepts and stores
- Elevates and strengthens premium and purposeful storytelling across retail consumer touch points
- Defines, pilots, perfects and scales design solutions
- Collaborates with peers, design counterparts and partner groups to ensure project design continuity across all areas of focus
- Leverages design processes and best practices to ensure design deliverables, timelines and budgets are met
- Communicates and presents design concepts to team/Sr. Designer/ Design Director and creates presentation materials that effectively communicate design intent
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic, Architectural or Industrial Design plus 3-5 years of progressively technically sophisticated design experience
- Proficient ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and design
- Strong familiarity with current trends, color, and design
- Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications
- Effective oral and written communications skills in local market language, including presentations
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
- Ability to effectively elevate concerns to design leadership in a timely and accurate manner
- Spacial Design
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.