Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/10/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5333
Evo is seeking a Divert Logistics Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This role will maximize data integrity to ensure product delivers on time and in full to the assigned geography. You will work closely with multiple teammates and stakeholders to complete processes in an efficient manner. Position is responsible for systematically moving purchases order from one destination to a new destination. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1 year of related IT, Logistics or Supply Chain experience
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and excellent organizational skills necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written communications
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, work with little supervision, prioritize workload and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Business and data analysis experience with a focus on logistics is preferred
- Work efficiently with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, work with little supervision, prioritize workload and make decisions in a fast-paced environment is necessary
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.