Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/25/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5399
Industry: IT Manager
Evo's local non-profit, national client is seeking a Director of IT and Collaboration to design and drive their technology and systems strategy. This individual will play a critical role in providing thought leadership around IT, operations, cost-optimization, innovation and efficiency improvements across the rapidly growing organization. There are small regional offices in a total of 17 states as well as the District of Columbia that will need to be effectively connected with appropriate technology, training and tools, and designing a Salesforce Community Portal for service members.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proactively keep the Client's management of information operating on the best available systems and software to meet the company's changing needs
- Stay abreast of technology advancements
- Develop a long-term vision of technology hardware and software solutions, planning and implementation of technology roadmaps
- Oversee data administration, security, and system integration
- Work closely with the Salesforce Administrator to ensure compatibility between data systems as well as optimal use and function of the database and other software systems maintained by the Client
- Manage relationships with outsourced information technology vendors as needed
- Select and implement off-the-shelf software applications, configure software for business needs and automate solutions with a robust integration framework
- Ensure the Client has the correct portfolio of collaborative tools, understands their roadmaps and how they work together to facilitate collaboration
- Listen to and design solutions for the needs of all staff, addressing various use cases and determining best methods for implementation
- Collaborate with departments on designing, implementing and maintaining systems strategies, process maps and efficient workflows
- Oversee the design, implementation and roll-out of the Salesforce Community Portal in collaboration with external consultants and the Salesforce Administrator
- Communicate effectively with and liaise between technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Successfully balance the need for clear process while maintaining innovation and speed of development
- Ensure high quality telecommunications across staff in all offices, in collaboration with the Operations and IT Manager
- Foster a culture of dispersed IT and operations ownership and comfort across the organization through trainings and technical support
- Develop and implement a national support model to ensure that all users get the assistance they need to do their jobs, in collaboration with the Operations and IT Manager
- Set standards for support and continuously evaluate to ensure these standards are being met
- Oversee the launch and support of remote staff and offices, in collaboration with the Operations and IT Manager
- Coordinate with national staff in developing technology learning modules and crafting training around our peripheral technology, hardware, software and on-demand cloud-based solutions
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Significant experience in IT or equivalent discipline
- Strong management skills and ability to support and foster collaboration between team members and the broader organization
- Demonstrated experience in strategic development and implementation of technology solutions and processes
- Passion for being an architect of highly efficient systems and workflows
- A good listener, able to understand complex problems and develop meaningful and agile solutions
- Strong customer service orientation
- Can make effective decisions using facts and data
- Can influence and build trust with peers in a fast-paced environment
- Is an expert in his/her field, keeps up with trends and best practices
- High level of discretion in having access to significant employee and other confidential data
- Experience designing technology with a lens of inclusivity
- Ability to successfully manage for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Preferred System Knowledge
- Familiarity with Salesforce or equivalent Customer Relationship Management system, familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Nonprofit Success Pack and Community Cloud systems a plus
- Familiarity with cloud-based applications such as Box or equivalent file-sharing tool, Dialpad or equivalent VoIP tool, WebEx web-conferencing systems, and Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Analytics)
- Experience working with peripheral systems such as routers and firewalls
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodology or other equivalent project management methods
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.