Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/09/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5331
Industry: Security - IT
Evo is seeking a Digital LP Specialist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Evaluate transactions using established criteria to detect potential incidents of fraud
- Follow procedures to cancel, suspend or further investigate suspicious orders
- Analyze the results of reports and system queries to identify areas of potential concern
- Develop the competencies and expertise necessary to identify fraud warning signs and noteworthy trends in transaction data
- Maintain support documentation and keep adequate records to enable Loss Prevention or law enforcement to investigate and resolve cases of fraud and abuse
- Provide fraud investigation and troubleshooting support to internal functions and third-party service providers
- Make recommendations for process improvements and help Fraud Analysts and Manager fine-tune the criteria used to identify incidents of fraud and abuse
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service, Loss Prevention, Security investigation or criminal investigation
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.