Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/10/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5469
Evo is seeking a DevOps Engineer for our Beaverton Client. You will partner with Production Operations, Development, and Foundation Architecture to manage and improve all technical processes that support end-to-end delivery and availability of Product Engine Solutions products and services. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and follow Operational best practices for tools and automation development, including; style guides, versioning practices, source control procedures, branching patterns, and development standards
- Build and maintain a configuration management solution
- Build and maintain a scalable monitoring platform
- Build and maintain a deployment framework
- Build and maintain deployment automation, system configuration, custom tools, and processes to support Production Operations and Project Delivery
- Develop and advocate Operations manifestos, best practices, standards and processes
- Develop solutions in alignment with departmental goals and SLAs for availability, scalability, performance, and resiliency
- Proactively monitor production systems, deployments, and routine maintenance tasks, identifying bottlenecks, potential issues, and opportunities for improvement
- Document solutions for consumption by technical and non-technical audiences
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Must have Site Reliability experience
- Scripting experience
- Automation experience
- Significant experience in Linux Administration, Engineering, and Automation
- Experience with AWS core services, CLI and SDKs
- Solid understanding of SDLC, Common Development Practices, Agile, and Process Improvement
- Heavy automation background in multiple languages
- Intermediate experience with Puppet, Ansible, Chef or similar Configuration Management tools
- Experience in a complex matrix organization in a role that required frequent communication with Senior Leadership and Executives
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.