Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/25/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5215
Evo is seeking a Logistics Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for ensuring that inbound shipments to our North America Distribution Centers and/or Direct Ship accounts move through the Supply Chain and are made available and delivered within Delivery Precision guidelines
- Ensure that system data is updated and reflects the most current tracking information available and call out late orders and Delivery issues
- Responsible for running reports and analyzing data in SAP, Event Manager
- Work with Sales, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Category Business Units, and DRS customers to pro-actively plan the delivery of key seasonal initiatives throughout the business cycle
- Provide weekly Landing Estimates for your Direct Ship accounts to the Direct Ship Logistics Manager and/or DC Inbound updates to the DC Logistics Manager
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Logistics and Supply Chain Experience
- Proficient knowledge and use of SAP and Event Manager preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytics skills
- Communicate effectively
- Contribute special expertise
- Deliver results
- Lead and influence
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.