Database Administrator (5035)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Develop and Maintain ERD diagrams for domain data models
- Optimize tables, indexes, views, and stored procedures in the data model
- Develop and maintain deployment scripts for the data model
- Develop and maintain upgrade and data modification scripts
- Develop and maintain ETL scripts in Pentaho and SSIS
- Work with the Technical Operations group to create and maintain backups and disaster recovery plans
- Work with the Technical Operations group to appropriately size the database environment for production use
- 5+ years of experience on the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and higher platform
- 2+ years of experience with Postgres on Linux
- SSIS experience required
- Pentaho experience desired
- Azure experience desired
- Linux/Mac experience required
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than your scheduled hours per week or work outside of regular business hours to complete essential duties of this job
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.