Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/05/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5232
Industry: Data Analyst
Evo is seeking a Data Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Help / support territory teams during Samples Order Entry timelines; perform some order entry / order submission activities
- Receive, modify, consolidate & manage samples order templates
- This includes create territory templates from a master template and consolidate territory orders before order entry & submission
- Track samples and create and analyze seasonal reports to measure sample status and suggest seasonal action accordingly
- Coordinate and track all Business Unit tracking reports from Factories to Territories or Factories to DC's
- Create SO/POs for DC
- Communicate drops/adds/delays in sample process
- Analyze seasonal sample usage and inventories to make feasible adjustments for future sample buys
- Manage and manipulate sample data including style level detail, product changes, record receipts, samples orders and sample status
- Partner with the GEO team and territory Logistics to manage samples exceptions and ensure on-time availability
- Support Showroom & Samples team on process mapping activities
- Execute Special Samples shipping (i.e. Shipping from HQ to territory)
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Prefer knowledge of SAP, MMX, PCM or FLEX
- Excellent knowledge of excel, v look ups, formulas, formatting, data analysis
- Quick study
- Independent thinker
- Foresight to see the big picture
- Accuracy and follow through
- Superior organization
- Work under high pressure deadlines with extended hours during Samples Order window
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.