Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/09/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5464
Industry: Security - IT
Evo is seeking a Cyber Security Strategist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products
- Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access
- May use encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research
- May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience
- Business requirements
- Detail oriented
- Enterprise architecture
- Information security
- Network security
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Security architecture
- Strategy planning
- Business continuity
- Business continuity planning
- Cyber security
- Incident response
- Program management
- Project management
- Total rewards
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.