Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 12/22/2017
Job ID: JN -122017-5578
Evo is seeking a Customer Experience Expert for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Collect service metrics data to identify gaps in training and performance for customer service teams
- Continually seek ways to data mine internal and external quality results, sales, and operational data in an effort to improve efficiency, develop individual team members, and to improve the overall consumer experience
- Summarize data into weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that will be provide senior management and key stakeholder organizations the ability to measure functional success and opportunities
- Assist in identifying key drivers of dissatisfaction, neutral responses, and unresolved issues
- Create a process of identifying and reporting critical follow- ups to the appropriate parties
- Provide consistent and actionable analysis to the leadership team around quality issues, concerns, and trends
- Offer recommendations and solutions which positively impact delivery of services to internal and external customers
- Identify gaps in training for both internal and external teams based on quality results and metrics
- Partner with internal management teams to develop and implement training plans to ensure quality practices and standards are being met on an ongoing basis
- Build and maintain documentation on reporting processes and analysis
- Experience in customer service/retail organizations
- Quality management experience in a customer service, interactive care, retail or sales environment
- Directly related work experience in interactive consumer care center (telephony and internet based service center
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- College degree, University level in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Economics is preferred
- Customer service
- Golf background
- Tennis background
- Basketball background
- Business writing
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Customer support
- Retail customer service
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.