Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/07/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5261
Industry: Content Management
Evo is seeking a Digital Developer for the ability to offer the consumer the ability to personalize TEAM uniforms, fundamentals, and fan gear to support the needs of the organization.
This contract opportunity with our Beaverton client and is scheduled through 5/31/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage production & operational elements of any given content/asset project
- Provide and use appropriate communication tools on relevant design and content information
- May be responsible for agency oversight of day-to-day activities
- Foster and cultivate new relationships with external resources, including Agencies and/or other appropriate groups
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 2 years relevant content management
- Systems management experience
- Understanding of marketing assets/content
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.