Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/30/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5227
Industry: Content Management
Evo is seeking a Communication Lead for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 3/9/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive the innovation message in the media through integrated communications around key global initiatives and global events
- Strategically integrate regional communications efforts to achieve the most appropriate media coverage for the client's interaction with the events
- Help develop and execute brand messaging for global sports events
- Lead and coordinate multi-regional communications teams' efforts to achieve the best possible coverage
- Drive global strategic and budget planning around communication efforts around events
- Act as media spokesperson at key global sports events
- Develop and execute media message including brand, athlete and crisis communications at global sports events
- Proactively build and coordinate strategic media relationships with key publications, broadcast media and key media influences
- Develop relationships with targeted editors and journalists; re-ignite existing relationships within the media that regularly cover the client and actively create new ones
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- College degree or equivalent in Journalism, Communications required
- 5+ years of Public Relations, Communications, brand marketing experience required
- International Media relations experience preferred
- Second language (Spanish, Japanese, French) desirable
- Experience with:
- Brand marketing
- Brand identity
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.