Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 12/01/2017
Job ID: JN -122017-5526
Evo is seeking a Compliance Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As a Compliance Analyst, your role on the team will include leveraging your knowledge of industry best practices, people and problem-solving skills to ensure regulatory (e.g., SOX, Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, Payment Card Industry) and non-regulatory (e.g., IT General Controls) compliance functions are properly executed.
You must be passionate about Compliance, as you'll need a good working knowledge of industry best practice frameworks, such as ISO, NIST and CoBIT. You will regularly meet with business and technology teams to consult with them on their compliance requirements. You will work cross-functionally within the Corporate Information Security (CIS) teams and for information security compliance operations.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Utilize your thorough understanding of ITGC's to consult with Technology units on compliance matters
- Champion information security policies, standards, controls, and processes so that compliance requirements are addressed as part of business as usual operations
- Consult on control design and control operations related in support of compliance requirements
- Work as part of a team to implement comprehensive information security compliance program
- Stay current on compliance requirements, trends, standards, and best practices to maintain in-depth knowledge of your profession
- Understand the relationship between information security policies, standards, procedures, and controls as they pertain to the delivery and maintenance of quality systems so that you can effectively advocate information security rationale to business stakeholders
- Demonstrate an ongoing level of formal professional competence
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- This opportunity requires skills and experience related to information security compliance, and effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience/working knowledge with PCI DSS (Former QSA is a benefit)
- Knowledge of information security principles, frameworks, and best practices (e.g., PCI DSS, COBIT, COSO, NIST and ISO 27000)
- Excellent collaboration skills must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to others
- Experience designing, testing and consulting on information security controls related to US and international compliance requirements
- Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Current on information security technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Management, Information Security, Computer Science, Finance, or Accounting
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM certifications are beneficial
- 3+ years directly relevant professional experience in business or technology
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how information security needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.