Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/20/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5386
Evo is seeking a Buying Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. In this role, you'll support the .com and retail store merchandising teams. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Supports merchandising team by gathering and entering data into systems as needed
- Identifies outliers for further research
- Runs standard reports for merchandisers, may create some basic reports
- Compiles reports and presentations as directed
- Provides general support as needed
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Consumer insights
- Market insights
- Product management
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.