Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/12/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5220
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Evo is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 9-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensures standards, processes, and policies are followed
- Creates and applies global process standards to regional technology solutions
- Negotiate, influence, and drive decisions by working with remote groups such as vendors, other agency facilities, and or departments to gather and document strategic and tactical requirements from the business
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs
- Communicate critical, high-risk, advanced and/or cross-functional technical design and solutions to executive management inside and outside the organization
- Review and approve that the system design meets business process requirements
- Translate system functionality into business outside the organization
- Communicate and document system changes to the business
- Translate system functionality into business relevant language
- Facilitates SME discussions
- Works with systems personnel to implement design
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline
- Provides input into project management
- Communicates project status to management and the business
- Provides support and participates in change management at department and end user level
- Consult on best practice configuration of systems
- Configure packaged solutions to unique and complex business requirements
- Review and approve test results
- Oversees and performs complex testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.