Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/10/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5474
Industry: Security - IT
Evo is seeking a Business Information Security Architecture Consultant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/20/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Designs and develops IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards
- Analyzes needs and requirements of existing and proposed products/services, applications, and service offerings, and develops technical, structural, and organizational specifications
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
- May create standards and/or do modeling to monitor and enhance capacity and performance
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Diverse team
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Information security
- Security architecture
- Business requirements
- Enterprise architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Retail marketing
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.