Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/03/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5141
Industry: Business Analyst
Evo's Southeast Portland Client is looking for a Business Analyst to customize their NetSuite ERP for inventory. This is currently scheduled as a 3 month engagement. This opportunity could expand to additional modules as well, leading to an extended engagement.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 1+ year's experience with NetSuite ERP, customizing modules
- 2+ year's experience of business system analysis, solution design, implementation and support
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Requirements gathering (current business requirements are 6 months old, may need updating)
- Dashboard customization experience
- Analytical skills required
- Change Management / Training experience is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Manufacturing or Food/Beverage experience is preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.