Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/28/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5216
Evo is seeking a Payment Analyst for our downtown Portland Client at their Tualatin location. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 4/6/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide comprehensive business analyses for the Billing Credit & Payments (BCP) manager and the underlying groups, as well as supporting ad hoc needs for the Customer Service Operations division
- Gather data from various sources and look at trending and forecasts for specific programs and budgets
- Establish and maintain effective communication with all management levels to ensure the appropriate level of cost analysis and control is provided to aid in their decision-making processes
- Identify and document internal controls, gaps, and remediation plans for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley for the entire Billing, Credit & Payments groups
- Ensure suitable performance metrics integration between high-level managers and frontline personnel
- Provide as-needed support for Regulator mandated data requests and Rate Case preparation
- Support transition needs for BCP during conversion from Banner to CC&B CIS system
- Assist with preparation and research related to annual budgets for the RCs contained within the BCP group
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of specific software applications, i.e., Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate Excel skills (formulas, conditional formatting, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for work in informal and formal settings
- Excellent human relations skills
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable statutes, policies, and procedures in Customer Service Operations especially Credit or Payments knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Capital, O&M, IT, Business Initiatives, SOx budget processes, including Rate Making
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical skills to the utility business
- Degree in business, accounting, economics, marketing, science, math, or similar field
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.