Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/03/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5609
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Evo is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You will work on the workflow management of the operational processes preparing product for the client's Direct-to-Consumer marketplace. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping
- Create context process and system diagrams
- Work with remote groups such as vendors, other facilities, and or departments to gather and document tactical requirements from the business
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs
- Ensures standards, processes, and policies are followed within their department
- Creates and applies global process standards to regional technology solutions
- Works with systems personnel to implement design
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline
- Provides input into project management
- Communicates project status to management
- Participates in change management at department and end user level
- May create reports and consult on best practice configuration of systems
- May configure packaged solutions to unique and complex business requirements
- Performs complex testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results
- Communicate and document system changes to the business
- Translate system functionality into business relevant language
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Pega Business Architect
- Change management
- Project plan
- Business systems analysis
- Data analysis
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.