Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/08/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5266
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Evo is seeking an experienced BSA with specific BPM experience for our Beaverton Client. This assignment is to support the implementation of a Workflow tool in digital operations. The ideal candidate must have experience working with Workflow Management/BPM tools (specifically PEGA and/or Alfresco) and will be able to understand complex business processes and help us translate the business needs into requirements. This contract opportunity is scheduled to through 6/29/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Build and maintain relationships across digital business partners and stakeholders
- Learn and be able to represent the current processes, challenges and pain points of our operational teams
- Understand and be able to represent the future state asks and operational improvements of the teams and translate to Workflow business requirements
- Lead future state workshops and discussions to challenge the teams to think beyond fixing today's problems but building an ideal future state to support an end-to-end integrated marketplace across all retail channels
- Document current state and future state processes and business requirements
- Connect with cross-functional teams to align the process track of work across capabilities on their current roadmaps, requirements, etc.
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- At least 5 year's experience demonstrated experience with BPM tools AND experience using/configuring PEGA and/or Alfresco
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated experience understanding complex processes across a matrixed organization
- Ability to work independently, but also roll up and align efforts to the larger team goals
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.