Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/08/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5269
Industry: Product Manager
Evo is seeking an Assistant Buyer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 1yr Strategic NFS top line targets
- NA Category Game plan
- Category/Brand plan
- NFS Budget targets
- NA Geography Close out supply forecasts
- Historical business performance data
- Category Plans from Category Merch Planners
- Buyer/Sr. Buyer Strategy
- Close-out Forecasts
- Open to Buy report
- Accurate buys for each season
- Monthly/weekly category results
- Initiative recaps
- Adhoc Product Performance Reports
- Business Analysis
- Review and work closeout list daily and weekly; price and contract
- Provide input and recommend strategies for quarterly closeout list
- Maintain pricing of all products transition, samples, discrepancies, closeout, rebuy, markdowns, etc.
- Create and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly selling reports and make business recommendations to the Buyer
- Provide data & recommendations for weekly lineup promotions, present ideas in weekly meetings
- Populate hindsight template & assist Buyer in seasonal hindsight commentary
- Maintain detailed assortment plans, identify issues and recommended solutions to the Buyer
- Works with Buyer on markdown optimization; analyzes & reviews with Buyer approval (elevated responsibility)
- Update & maintain weekly coverage report; provide for weekly trend meeting
- Maintain & respond to all price discrepancies within 24 business hours
- Merchandise Vision
- Attend all category/vendor meetings; pull necessary data in preparation for meetings
- Partner with Buyer to support market based events (Sport Moments, Quickstrike, etc) with recommendations, analysis and recaps
- Own a sub-category of the Buyer's total business, managing all aspects beginning to end (elevated responsibility)
- Operational Support
- Ensure all markdowns and in store promotions are entered and set up properly in system
- Provide data & recommendations for weekly lineup promotions
- Procure, organize and maintain samples by season
- Assist Buyer with whiteboards and PowerPoint projects, preparing for Category Alignment meetings and Seasonal Presentations
- Input and ensure accuracy of all product attributes to allow for accurate data analysis, seasonal recapping, and pre-season planning
- Support Buyer in all other job functions as necessary
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Proven success in using analytical tools
- Experience analyzing data to provide recommendations for financial profitability
- General understanding of the relationships between product, regions, and the retail landscape
- Introduction to product systems to collect the data used in analysis
- Strong excel skills required
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.