Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/25/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5303
Industry: Asset Coordinator
Evo is seeking an Apparel Production Coordinator. This is a 6-month contract opportunity.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Support the execution of premium, accurate and on-time product image creation from line plan through to retail
- Perform database administration, including uploading, logging and naming all images
- Ensure quality and consistency by evaluating condition of received client merchandise, and by digitally and physically tagging, cataloging, tracking, monitoring status and return of merchandise throughout the Photo Studio process
- Understand and support the pre-production process
- Participate in continuously improving the digital asset workflow
- Ensure data accuracy against production deadlines
- Collect and analyze data gathered throughout the season & recap seasonal production
- File management including tagging, backups, coordinating movement & location of electronic files, routing of assets, archiving, and tracking through production
- Assist with troubleshooting requests that come from customers & key stakeholders
- Support walk-in business via SharePoint
- Maintain & create standard operating procedures for role and producing process
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- High school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft office
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.