Application Developer - Java (5030)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Work with product owner and BSAs to understand requirements
- Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies
- Work with other technical teams to develop new features
- Work in Dev-ops model. Position requires writing unit test, automated functional test and integration test
- Support SL1 and SL2 issues, when other support teams are not able to resolve
- Help team plan and execute sprint tickets
- Help team plan and execute conversion of existing services to AWS based micro-services
- 5+ years of professional experience in application engineering
- 4+ years hands-on experience in Java
- Should have experience in AWS based micro services and no-SQL DB
- Experienced in unit testing using Junit or other tools
- Experienced in automated functional testing using tools like Cucumber
- Well versed with Agile methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.