Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/15/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5287
Evo is seeking an Apparel Inventory Planning Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You will have an assigned Global Category for which you will facilitate the twice monthly delivery planning process. You will ensure that all materials are planned & purchased on the appropriate timelines, and manage procedures related to the successful purchasing of the goods. You will escalate any issues that will prevent the expected timelines from being met. You'll partner with geographical and global supply chain partners to drive on-time purchasing and production of product to our client's distribution center & customers.
You will be a source of information for many key internal partners. You will provide timely and accurate information as business needs arise. Your strong understanding of available information tools will assist you in providing answers quickly. You will analyze data to proactively identify systematic & process challenges in meeting deadlines and/or stakeholder expectations.
At times, you'll be asked to represent the team in projects or meetings that have an impact to our client's day-to-day business. You will also participate in team process improvement work that is focused on driving stronger effectiveness and efficiency in managing your desk. You will use your strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with regional and global partners to compare and leverage best practices for managing the purchasing function.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Perform all functions related to execution of twice-monthly delivery plan for assigned category
- Build & maintain strong, positive partnerships with Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Global Supply Planning, CS Ops and Global Commercialization Teams to drive stronger business results and to resolve issues
- Collaborate with team members on a regular basis
- Proactively address, resolve, and/or escalate any operational issues affecting the on-time purchasing of product
- Build and achieve consensus when discussing and presenting opportunities
- Share best practices and actively contribute to process improvement dialogue
- Participate on projects, including system releases, as assigned
- Utilize LEAN methodology (as applicable) through problem-solving and process improvement activities
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Easily approachable by all team members and stakeholders
- Builds respect and trust through their functional expertise and engagement
- Ability to build consensus across stakeholder teams
- Able to use sound decision making and problem solving/resolution skills
- Broad-based supply chain knowledge with experience in material planning and/or purchasing processes
- Adds organizational value through technical experience
- Proven ability to remain organized while managing multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated strength in interpreting data into information through the use of current technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Readily communicates issues or concerns to others
- Articulates complex thoughts
- Able to balance the need to seek information with the need to be understood
- Tolerates ambiguity
- Positive in all interactions with team members and stakeholders
- Acts with confidence in their area of expertise and continually looks to enhance their knowledge
- Establishes and monitors goals closely and feels a sense of urgency to reach them on-time
- Ability to understand the big picture and the supply chain metrics
- Takes initiative to learn other Planning functions related to Apparel Inventory planning
- Creative and innovative in finding new and better ways to solve business challenges
- Open to new ideas and new ways of doing things. Shares and collaborates with others
- Proficiency in the following technologies:
- APO PRD
- SAP SNP
- Event Manager
- Apparel PPS
- Problem Solving
- Supply Chain
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.