Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/12/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5366
Evo is seeking a Global Advanced Analytics Manager for our Beaverton Client. As a Global Advanced Analytics Manager, you will enable the client's leap to data insights by analyzing a diverse portfolio of product and supply chain data, and collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure awareness of and commitment to excellence of inventory and service performance. You will be setting the foundation for their ability to serve the consumer and evolving the way they meets true market demand. This is a unique opportunity to help craft the future by driving desired outcomes through transparency, metrics, and scalable and sustainable processes for global expansion.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Driving and influencing inventory and supply chain capabilities for responsive businesses, including setting statistical safety stock targets
- Managing the priorities of our off-shore consulting team and ensuring that their ongoing analyses are robust and relevant
- Performing advanced analysis and interpreting/visualizing results for presentation to business audiences, with a clear focus on answering key strategic questions
- Engaging with responsive business network as subject matter expert on safety stock topics by providing education on methodology, collaborating throughout the organization to influence decisions, and raising awareness of the benefits of analytics
- Monitoring, conducting and publishing ongoing analysis of inventory performance
- Continuously improving processes to be more sustainable and automated
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- BS degree in supply chain operations, engineering, computer science, or related field (MS/MBA/PhD preferred)
- Proficient in forecasting, data modeling, optimization planning, statistical analysis, and advanced analytics
- Experience in demand, inventory, or supply planning is preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to deliver consistent, high-quality analysis
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts to senior and business audiences
- Experience collaborating with and delivering results across cross-functional teams
- Expert skill level in Excel. Experience in SQL, Alteryx, and Tableau are preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools quickly and independently
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.