Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/19/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5289
Evo is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment
- Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves
- Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority
- Handles confidential information
- May serve as the central contact for general department information
- Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars
- Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery
- Utilizes the on-line reservation system to ensure that travel policy is followed in order to provide cost-effective and convenient travel arrangements
- Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues
- Utilizes computer skills to create high quality graphic and text presentations often under tight timeframes
- Interprets needs, determines and produces effective presentation layout, and organizes final documents
- Prepares special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources
- 4 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Customer service
- Travel arrangements
- Arranging meetings
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Office supplies
- Purchase orders
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.