Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/27/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5104
Evo is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment
- Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves
- Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority
- Handles confidential information
- May serve as the central contact for general department information
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- MUST have Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.