Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/20/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5094
Evo is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist for our Beaverton Client. You will work in the Finance department reporting directly to the Controller. This is a full-time opportunity.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to entering and payment
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices matching goods received with appropriate purchase orders
- Audit and process credit card reconciliations and bills
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions, includes matching invoices to checks and distributing for appropriate signature
- Answer employee's and vendor's questions about invoices
- Audit all employee expense reports, edit as needed and follow up with employee/Exec Admin
- Assist with month and quarter-end closing and reconciliations
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- File invoices, posting papers, etc.
- Provide effective communication regarding processes and procedures
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley control environment and assist with bi-annual testing
- Enter and reconcile fixed assets
- Generate reports for Web Sales from credit card processor and compare with reports from Dynamics, coordinate with Sr. Staff Accountant if changes are needed
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Proficient to strong skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years of accounts payable experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally
- Must have a meticulous attention to detail
- Extremely organized and self-motivated; must have high proficiency to both learn quickly and follow instructions
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains and/or Paramount Workplace preferred
- Requires bending, lifting up to 10lbs, standing and sitting
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.