AV Operations Admin (4804)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Responsible for organizing & gathering inventory information on a daily basis
- Focusing on Campus AV support & maintenance of SKU's, AV packages this person will be focused on driving best practices for:
- Application, Hardware configuration & SOP Documentation
- Records collection and Inventory Management
- Maintain standard SKU packages and develop new AV packages as needed
- Ensure vendor estimates & procurement process is identified for each of the packages
- Will be working directly with AV Engineer & Vendor teams to identify BOM's to deliver the standard experience
- As the team member, this person must be proactive in identifying critical risks and making suggestions for process improvements to the Engineers and team lead.
- Schedule will vary based operations team needs
- May require travel to different locations to gather inventory details
- Previous experience in AV and/or Video conferencing room based system installation
- Microsoft Office - Email, Excel for data presentation and data analysis
- Knowledge of Meeting Collaboration tools such as WebEx, BlueJeans, Cisco Video Codecs, TV display models & features, encoders and decoders is a plus
- Must have a strong knowledge of the AV, Video Conference technologies
- Must be able to document and present concisely and clearly
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to clearly articulate issues, impact and requests for assistance
- Relevant technical work experience working in technology operations for 2-3 years or relevant professional experience working in a large cross functional team managing large amounts of data
- A Bachelor's Degree is a plus
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.